Terms and Conditions
Please read the terms and conditions before booking.
Permanent make up is not suitable for everyone. We cannot guarantee a successful result on 100% of our clients especially those with problem skin and we do not offer refunds as we have carried out the treatment at a cost to ourselves.
Furthermore, complete symmetry is impossible to achieve and designing brows is generally determined by classic measurements that we customise on each client.
- A deposit is required to secure an appointment
- The deposit is non-refundable £45
- No reservation is possible without this payment
- The deposit is accounted towards your treatment price
- A Minimum of 7 days notice is required to reschedule an appointment to another date and or time
- Failure to give minimum 7 days notice will result in loss of deposit and additional charge on the next appointment booked
A sensitivity patch test is an option offered to all new clients. This has to be done at least 24 hours before the appointment date. However if you wish to not have this done, you can sign a waiver and therefore release the spmu artist from liability if you develop an allergic reaction to the pigment or any of the products used.
Please understand there are traces of nickel in some needles and pigments and that this may affect you if you have an allergy to nickel. The sensitivity patch test will not always confirm or determine conclusively if you have an allergy to nickel or whether you will have a reaction to the products used within the treatment which you have requested.